Children at our learning centers will be welcomed each day into a quiet, academically structured thematic environment conducive to discovery and learning.
Our program is designed to develop a child’s natural curiosity for learning, with emphasis placed on the development of:
- Social interaction between the child and adults.
- Social interaction between the child and other children.
- Imagination and dramatic play.
- Foundations of language and vocabulary skills.
- Foundations of mathematics and science concepts.